Thread: HTC Desire HD ?

Default HTC Desire HD ?

Ako vam trebaju vrhunske Hi-Fi slusalice AKG,javite se na PM!
    [SRB] [KG]

HWG Member

Sve sem izbačene kamere koja će se lako izgrebati izgleda savršeno.
    Evo još informacija - http://www.gsmarena.com/wp7based_htc...-news-1865.php
    Malo je onih koji razumeju ono što je razumljivo, a opet nerazumljivo razumnim ljudima!

AUTO REPUBLIKA FORUM

HWG Member

Prvi review - http://www.mobile-review.com/pda/rev...c-ace-en.shtml

Design and Materials

As you know, HTC products are the ones I praise the most, and that is not due to some personal motives (although I do tend to like the devices in general) but due to a sound combination of several elements: design, materials and user interface. There is also something to blame them for – that is, a poor battery life and excessive prices – both are the common problems among HTC products, the latter being especially true for the Russian market.
    What is the HTC Ace? Judging by the characteristics (the functionality and expected price), it is the company's new Android flagship. As it was written a few month ago in the quick preview of the HTC EVO 4G, the company did make a variation of the device with 3G support for Europe and Russia.
    You can call the smartphone any way you like or use some dull cliches like flagship or top model. In a nutshell, it is the most technological HTC device to date if the HTC EVO 4G is not taken into account.
    But as far as its design goes… I find the company's recent idea about painting the insides of the casing parts (e.g. in the HD mini and HTC EVO 4G) a successful one. It is funny, unusual, and something that the company can use to draw some extra attention when short of other tricks. Up until now, the company has been fairly prudent with the design of its devices. In my opinion, the sliding block of the HTC Legend was more of an exception to the general tradition of utilitarian casing with designer elements kept to the minimum. I find the company's flirting with new shapes in the HTC Ace futile. I can't say that I don't like the design, but it raises questions and is not as universal as that of the HTC HD2 or Desire, which can be called boring but not tasteless.
    The rear panel of the smartphone is covered with some patches; you can see them around the camera lens, on the right (where the battery is) and at the bottom (the SIM card and memory card module) of the device. It's quite understandable that the patches are not a fashion attempt but a necessity: the device is skinny and made of metal (it's the main material used), yet the patchwork is too much for my taste.
    The build quality of the engineering sample is not the best; the sliding panels (or the aforementioned casing patches) are not flush with rest of the panel. Certainly, the issue will have been addressed by the time the phone hits the shelves, but the problem is there. Some owners of the HTC Legend know what I'm talking about: every now and again, the battery cover would move away from either side of their device. The HTC Ace has two such covers, and henceforth you should check how tight and flush they are when purchasing your unit.
    Malo je onih koji razumeju ono što je razumljivo, a opet nerazumljivo razumnim ljudima!

AUTO REPUBLIKA FORUM

Ova HD varijanta mi je nekako preglomazna, jos malo pa ko tablet.

HWG Member

Po svemu što se da videti po dimenzijama je tu negde kao HD2. Ja ga koristim odličan fone.

AUTO REPUBLIKA FORUM

Da tu je sa HD2 sto se tice dimenzija ali meni je i on preglomazan. To je i glavni razlog zasto sam izabrao Desire pored HD2.

HWG Member

Pazi, recimo Samsung Galaxy S ima za nijansu manji ekran, ali daeko bolji. Po meni je bolji i fon od HD2, ali kvalitet izrade i plastika je toliko loša, da je sramota porediti ga sa HD2-ojom. Kapiram da se gledalo na uštedi, da bi što više "zaradili" ali reklamirati pomenuti telegon kao best of the best ponude sa takvom izradom kućišta je pomalo sramotno.

AUTO REPUBLIKA FORUM

HWG Member

HTC Desire HD do kraja meseca u Srbiji, telenor provajder

AUTO REPUBLIKA FORUM

Thread Information